Is your research budget shrinking? Do you feel pressure to prove the value of the insights function? You're not alone.
As insights professionals, we build the foundation for our organizations to be customer-focused and brand-led. We help them adapt and compete in a fast-paced, ever-changing world. So why is it that many of us feel increasing pressure to prove the value we deliver?
We asked five of our research veterans to share their thoughts about how to navigate this challenge. They cover:
1. Finding the balance between speed and certainty.
2. Creating the right environment for your researchers to do their best work.
3. Delivering compelling insights that inspire action.
4. Getting the most out of your research investments.
5. Keeping a laser focus on delivering value to the bottom line.