Is your research budget shrinking? Do you feel pressure to prove the value of the insights function? You're not alone.
As insight professionals working in the alcoholic beverage industry, we build the foundation for our organizations to be customer-focused and brand-led. We help them adapt and compete in the fast-paced, ever-changing alcohol market. So why is it that many of us feel increasing pressure to prove the value we deliver?
As a result of the pandemic, we've already seen many external factors influence alcohol consumer buyer behavior. With many more changes likely to come, as insight professionals, we must prove our value in the industry. But how do we do that?
In the Insider's Guide for alcohol brands, we've gathered the knowledge of some of our most experienced research veterans in the industry. Their experience comes from decades of working with some of the world's best-known brands, including Coca-Cola, Anheuser Busch, Orange, and Mondelēz.
Download our guide and learn how to:
- Find the balance between speed and certainty.
- Create the right environment for your researchers to do their best work.
- Deliver compelling insights that inspire action.
- Get the most out of your research investments.
- Keep a laser focus on delivering value to the bottom line.